If you need to print certain labels again, but the transaction should not be counted again, you need to use the Reprinting labels option. This option enables you to repeat the printing of the desired labels, without deducting those kilograms a second time.
When to reprint labels
The reprinting labels feature must be used in very specific cases:
- When the text on the labels is not aligned correctly.
- When the print quality of the text on the labels is poor, making it hard to read.
- When the printer did not print the labels due to technical problems, but the transaction was registered correctly.
- When the printer prints blank labels.
- When the labels become torn or damaged.
- When the destination of the labels has changed.
Warning: labels may be reprinted ONLY in such cases.
- Go to the Reprinting labels screen.
- Click the transaction that contains the labels you want to reprint. If needed, you can filter transactions by date, designation, etc.
- Select the labels you want to reprint.
- To select all the labels, click
- To deselect all the labels, click
- To select several labels, you can do it in two different ways:
- Click the labels one by one.
- Select the first label by clicking it, then press the 'up' or 'down' arrow keys to quickly select the rest of the labels.