Here are the steps you need to take to print labels (that is, make a transaction).
In addition to having installed and activated the software, to make a transaction you need to:
- Have configured a printer in the labeling software.
- Have created, at least, one packaging for the variety of which you want to print labels.
- Go to the Transactions screen.
- Click the "new transaction" button.
- In the Denomination drop-down list, select the denomination or brand of which you want to print labels.
- In the Designation drop-down list, select the desired farm or plot.
Tip: To perform a print test, or if it's the first time you use the software, select the Example Plot designation. This will print test labels.
- Select the Packaging.
- In the Labels box, enter the number of labels you wish to print.
- Optional: If you want the country of destination code on the labels, check the Set destination checkbox and choose a country or region from the drop-down list.
- Click the print button. A confirmation message will show up, asking if you want to print the labels. After clicking to accept the message, the printer will start printing the labels.